Thursday, April 11, 2013

Little Mix at Hard Rock Cafe in NYC




Hi!  This is Cami and this is my first blog post.  I'm 13 years old.  I love music and going to concerts. I have been on homebound school for the past year due to constant stomach pain.  Going to concerts and meet and greets takes my mind off the pain for at least a little bit :)  
Twist Magazine was giving away tickets to see the British girl band  Little Mix at Hard Rock Cafe in NYC. Little Mix won X Factor in the UK in 2011.  I sent Twist magazine an email to see if they had extra tickets and they responded "Yes."  I was beyond excited!  We took the train to NYC and headed to the Hard Rock.  When we got there we stood in a long line with other fans.  Once inside we ran to the stage area.  Little Mix came on stage to lots of screaming fans!  J-14 asked them a bunch of questions and one was "What's your hidden talent?"  Perrie said she could do a goat impression and Jade did an impression of a baby.  They were hilarious!  Little Mix then sang a few songs including my favorite "Going Nowhere".  They were AMAZING!!!!!!  I can't wait until they come back to the US.  Their voices are beautiful and they have great harmonies!  Here are some photos my mom(Betsy Brody) took of them.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaay! Dont let the naked brothers band tell you what to do!!!